Qualitrol Company LLC respecte votre vie privée et le but pour lequel les visiteurs de notre site nous fournissent des informations. Nous ne partageons, ne vendons ni ne louons aucune des renseignements collectés à des tiers et n'avons pas l'intention de le faire à l'avenir.
Si vous nous demandez ou nous soumettez des informations en envoyant un e-mail via la fonction «mail to:» ou en remplissant un formulaire «contact», nous pouvons enregistrer votre adresse e-mail et aussi toute autre information donnée par vous. Ces informations peuvent être utilisées pour vous contacter par courrier à l'avenir, e-mail ou téléphone pour transmettre des informations sur nos solutions ou services que nous estimons pouvoir vous bénéficier. Votre e-mails et des autres informations que vous fournissez ne seront pas vendus à des tiers.
We collect information, including personal information, you provide directly to us in connection with the Services. For example, we collect information when you create an online/mobile application account and/or profile, use or access our Services including any interactive areas of our Services, request or purchase Services, fill out a form, provide us with your business card or other contact information, participate in a contest or promotion, complete a survey, sign up to receive one of our newsletters, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, company name and contact details, job function, job title, industry sector, names and contact information of individuals you work with, work related records and reports, device and tool information related to your account (e.g., serial number and date purchased), payment information, service activation codes, photographs, videos, diagrams, notes, and any other information you choose to provide.
Informations Personnelles Collectées par Tiers
Le présent avis aborde uniquement la politique du site Web de Qualitrol Company LLC et non les sites figurant sur nos sites Internet. Qualitrol Company LLC n'est pas responsable des politiques de collecte d'informations d'autres sites, ni des pratiques employées par les sites Web liés à ou à partir de notre site Web, ni pour les informations ou les matières qui y sont contenus. Souvent, les liens vers d'autres sites Web sont fournis uniquement à titre d'information sur des sujets pouvant être utiles à nos visiteurs. Il est conseillé aux utilisateurs de consulter la politique de confidentialité d'autres sites Web.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information, such as:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, number of clicks, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, or information about certain Qualitrol tools or devices you use, including the hardware model, MAC address, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Network Information: We may collect information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds and network and application performance.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your mobile device or Qualitrol device or tool each time you access or use one of our mobile applications, devices or tools if you have given us your prior permission. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your use of our Services, such as how often the Services are used, the duration and quality of use, the types of use (e.g. data creation, storage, access, deletion), calibration data, project configuration data and operator data.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as web beacons) are used to enhance your experience by allowing us to tailor our content based on your interests and distinguish you from other users of our Services. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. A cookie can contain information, such as a user ID or preferences, which we use to personalize content, track the pages you’ve visited or to save your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Services. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies or other tracking mechanisms necessary to make our Services function as intended. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Services. This helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). They may also be used to recognize you when you return to our Services.
- Third-Party Cookies: We may allow third parties to place cookies on your device for advertising and analytics purposes. For more information about these cookies, please see “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information, including personal information, from other sources (for example, people you work with) and combine that with information we collect about you.
Use of Information
Where permitted by applicable law, we may use information, including personal information, for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and payment card data and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Resolve technical issues related to the Services, and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, free trials, surveys, contests, promotions, rewards and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you, including through electronic communications with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law; (please see “Your Choices” below)
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services and related tools and those of third parties, with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests, with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service, with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law; and
- Carry out any other purpose which is compatible with the purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With distributors, resellers, channel partners and others in connection with the sale and marketing of products and services offered by Qualitrol or on behalf of Qualitrol with your prior permission or where otherwise permitted by applicable law (please see “Your Privacy Rights” below for more information about your choices with respect to this type of sharing);
- With other users at your direction or through functionality available in the Services, including when you participate in the interactive areas of the Services;
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With third parties who need access to such information to perform a service that you requested;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect our rights, property and safety and the rights, property and safety of others;
- Where necessary in connection with, or during negotiations of (including due diligence), any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, subject to our taking such further steps as may be required by applicable law; and
- With your consent or at your direction, such as where you decide to share information through an external API.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. We accept no responsibility for the privacy practices of these entities.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Mise à jour, correction et suppression d'informations personnelles
Si vous souhaitez que vos informations personnelles soient supprimées de nos dossiers, veuillez envoyer un e-mail avec "supprimer les informations personnelles" dans la ligne d'objet.
Légalement tenue de les divulguer des Informations
Qualitrol Company LLC peut divulguer des informations lorsqu'elle est légalement obligée de le faire; en d'autres termes, lorsque, de bonne foi, nous croyons que la loi l'exige ou pour la protection de nos droits légaux.
Changements de Politique Périodiques
Nous pouvons mettre à jour cette politique de confidentialité de temps à autre à notre seule discrétion. Si nous modifions la présente politique de confidentialité, nous afficherons la politique de confidentialité révisée sur la plateforme et nous actualiserons la date de la «dernière modification» ci-dessous. Veuillez vérifier périodiquement cette page pour vous assurer que vous êtes au courant de toute modification apportée à la présente politique de confidentialité. Tous les changements importants apportés à la présente Politique de Confidentialité sera communiqué aux utilisateurs enregistrés par une notification à leur compte et/ou en publiant un avis de modification sur le site Web. Votre accès ou utilisation continue de la plateforme après la date d'entrée en vigueur de ces modifications seront soumis à la Politique de Confidentialité révisée.
Last Amended: 26 November 2019
Cette déclaration de politique est faite au nom de Qualitrol Company LLC. Cette déclaration ne crée pas d'accord entre Qualitrol Company LLC et les utilisateurs, et en tant que telle, ne crée aucun droit légal pour aucune partie.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from accidental loss, theft, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access or disclosure, and unlawful or accidental destruction.
Your Privacy Rights
As described above, we may share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes in relation to our products and services with your prior permission or where otherwise permitted by applicable law. To opt out of having your information shared in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may access, update, correct or delete personal information at any time in accordance with applicable law. This may be done by logging into your online account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to deactivate or delete your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of personal information for a reasonable period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device for updates and communications related to the Services. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Qualitrol Company LLC
1385 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450
Phone: +1 585.643.3717
Fax: +1 585.377.0220